Monday, June 23, 2008

Across the Universe

I have this copy of a movie called Across the Universe and I watched it over and over again. I was inspired to watched this the first time, since then, I keep on watching it every now and then.
I am not a fan of a musical/theatrical movies but this is an exception. The story line is based on the 1960's era where The Beatles have lived and started its career. The musical scoring was superbly made and, all 33 songs in the soundtrack was all written by The Beatles. Jim Sturgess (also the lead role from 21) along of the cast covered the songs and it was brilliantly done.

What I liked about this movie is that they actually relate it to the Beatles, Jude was from Liverpool, same as the Beatles, The Casbian Coffee Club was been visited as well (this is were the Beatles first played) also, Jude and the band played on the Apple rooftop and etc., for you to appreciate more, just grab a copy of the movie and tell me how you like it!

This is specially for all the Beatles fanatic.


Jai Guru Deva Om!

vladopinion.blogspot.com

No comments: